- Ask the student about her week when you see her each Sunday.
- Sit next to him in church sometime.
- Invite him over for dinner.
- Send her a text to say hello.
- Write him a letter...an actual pen-and-paper letter.
- Take her shopping at the grocery store.
- Let him help you change your oil...or ask him to come to the dealership while they do it.
- Let her babysit your kids...and pay her.
- Read a book together and discuss.
- Read through a book of the Bible together.
- Memorize a verse of Scripture together.
- Take him with you on a family outing.
- Plan a youth group activity together.
- Work on a project together at the church.
- Serve together in the church.
My friend Austin McCann has a great take on this topic as well.
What things would you add to the list?