Books I could buy are always exponentially more interesting to me than books I already own.
When I shared this with my wife, she said, "Are you sure that you didn't write that?" Sadly, she has a point. My bookcase in the basement is overflowing with books and I am constantly stopping by the library to pick up more. With that being said, I made a list of books that I really want.
- Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work that Matters by Jon Acuff (this book releases on April 22, 2013)
- Follow Me: A Call to Die. A Call to Live by David Platt
- The Catalyst Leader: 8 Essentials for Becoming a Change Maker by Brad Lomenick
- Disciple: Getting Your Identity from Jesus by Bill Clem
- Dangerous Calling: Confronting the Unique Challenges of Pastoral Ministry by Paul David Tripp
What books would you like to add to your collection?