Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Building Your Leadership Library

My friend Josh Evans recently posted a list of leadership books that he recommends. His list was good (although I haven't read most of them), but I think he left a few excellent titles off. Because of that, I decided to create a list of my own.

The Conviction to Lead: 25 Principles for Leadership That Matters by Albert Mohler.

EntreLeadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches by Dave Ramsey.

The Catalyst Leader: 8 Essentials for Becoming a Change Maker by Brad Lomenick.

Next Generation Leader: 5 Essentials for Those Who Will Shape the Future by Andy Stanley.

Of course, my list and Josh's list don't completely exhaust the topic of leadership. However, our lists are a great place to start if you want to get serious about improving your leadership abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment