Tuesday, July 30, 2013

So, Apparently I'm Too Conservative?!?

I found out last night that I'm too conservative. What exactly does that mean? Is it possible for a person to be too conservative?

  • Is a person too conservative if he loves Jesus first and foremost?
  • Is a person too conservative if he puts a strong emphasis on the Bible?
  • Is a person too conservative if he believes there is a certain way to live, according to the Bible?
  • Is a person too conservative if he wants to see people put their faith in Christ?
  • Is a person too conservative if he wants to see a youth group grow and reach other students?
  • Is a person too conservative if he thinks that "the way we've always done it" isn't necessarily the best way?

If the things above make a person "too conservative," then, yeah, I guess I am. And I'm not apologizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment