Jonathan is married to Tina and they have four boys. Jonathan and Tina were married in 2004 and moved to West Virginia in 2005. Tina is a stay-at-home mom who writes a very successful blog, Mamas Like Me.
Jonathan enjoys reading, spending time with his children, spending way too much time on Facebook, and cheering for the Washington Nationals.
If you are interested in contacting Jonathan about speaking engagements, please feel free to check out his page of sermons and contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jonathan was born in Fairfax and lived in Loudoun County, VA, until he moved to West Virginia.
- Favorite Movies: Josie and the Pussycats, Dodgeball, The Goonies, Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Favorite Music: MxPx, Anberlin, Dave Matthews Band, Mae, The O.C. Supertones, Starflyer 59
- Favorite Drink: Purple Kool-Aid
- Favorite Chinese Dish: Chicken and Broccoli
- Favorite Authors: Michael Connelly, Francis Chan, Matt Chandler