Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Coming Soon: Stuff Youth Pastors Like

I know, I know, the whole "Stuff (Fill in the blank) Like) has been done to death. In fact, I'm pretty sure that Stuff Youth Pastors Like has been done already (feel free to Google it and let me know). However, I'm of the belief that you can never have too much of a good thing. Hence, my list.

I came up with a list of things that I like and, since I am a youth pastor, I hope that it will resonate with others as well. I will try my best to be humorous, but really the list is just designed to make you smile and nod your head in agreement.

I currently have about 20 items on my list and will add more as I come up with them. I will post a new item every couple of days just so I don't overburden you with goofy things.

I hope that this list will make you appreciate the youth pastor in your life all the more. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment