Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Stuff Youth Pastors Like: Greg Stier

Have you ever met Greg Stier? He is one of the nicest guys I have ever met, but he has this intensity about him that makes me think he is going to rip my arm off at any moment. Greg is the president of Dare2Share Ministries, an organization in Colorado designed to train teenagers (and youth pastors) in the fine art of evangelism. Greg has a passion for seeing young people share their faith and he has a passion for seeing folks come to Christ.

I have had the opportunity to speak with Greg once, at a youth pastor training luncheon that Dare2Share hosted. We have developed a pseudo-relationship through Twitter and it was very exciting for me that he vaguely knew who I was.

Greg is the author of a number of books, but the one that I recommend is Outbreak. This was the book that introduced me to him and Dare2Share and it is one of the texts from the Youth Ministry course at Liberty University.

If you don't know who I am talking about, get to know him. Greg is a great dude and one who loves Jesus deeply. You can follow him on Twitter at @gregstier or read his blog at GregStier.org.



Greg Stier loves Jesus. Greg Stier loves evangelism. Greg Stier loves teenagers. Greg Stier loves youth pastors. And that, my friends, is why youth pastors like Greg Stier.

No comments:

Post a Comment