Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Help Me Win a Trip to SYMC

Hey everyone, I have a huge favor to ask. Simply Youth Ministry is giving away a free registration to their conference in March. Tina and I have already paid for me to go, but it would be awesome to win, so we could use the money for other things (like feeding kids or buying Chick-fil-a).

Anyway, in order for me to enter, I need you to go to the link below, fill out the form, and write a couple of paragraphs about why you think I should go to the conference. There is only one registration, so I'm guessing the more entries, the better, right?

The deadline is December 20, so if you can do this right away, that would be awesome. You all are the best and I love you. Not just because you are helping me out, but that certainly doesn't hurt.

You can click on this link to get more information about the contest.

Thanks!

Click here to help me get entered!

No comments:

Post a Comment