Recently, in the Christian Post, Greg shared 7 reasons America has not been reached for the Gospel. Without reposting the whole article, here are the reasons he gave.
- We have outsourced the work of evangelism.
- We have lost our sense of urgency.
- We are ashamed of the Gospel.
- Many Christians can't explain the Gospel.
- Church leaders are not leading the way.
- We have forgotten how to pray.
- Churches don't mobilize their young people to share the Gospel.
To read the full explanation of each statement, please visit Greg's post at the Christian Post.
What are your thoughts? Do you agree with these statements?