Right now, I am working my way through Who Do You Think You Are by Mark Driscoll. It is a great book that talks about our identities in Christ, using the text of Ephesians to make his points.
In order to get as many people to read the book as possible, the publisher is giving away some awesome stuff to anyone who purchases the book during the next week (January 21-27). Here is a list of all the great stuff you get:
- Three eBooks from Pastor Mark (Pastor Dad, Porn Again Christian, and Puff or Pass: Should Christians Smoke Pot?)
- A sampler of MP3’s from Mars Hill Music
- A collection of wallpapers and graphics
- A PDF copy of Pastor Mark and his wife Grace’s book, Real Marriage: The Truth about Sex, Friendship, and Life Together
All of this can be yours, just for purchasing the book! You should read the book anyway and now you can get some other stuff as well.
Here's what you need to do:
- Purchase your book or books from any retailer that sells it. Click on this link to get it from Amazon.com.
- Scan your receipt and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thomas Nelson will verify that your purchase is eligible and send you an email with instructions on how to download your freebies.
There are also some great freebies if you purchase five or more copies. So if you are thinking about doing this with a small group, it might be worth it. Visit The Resurgence for more information.